3" diaphragm pump
- Dry, self-priming 3" diaphragm pump
- Special "rock channel" and spring loaded connecting rod help prevent case damage
- 80 gal./min capacity
- Perfect for low volume, dry run operation
- Ideally suited for muddy water, sludge, or any water with a high percentage of solids: Honda's WDP30 diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pumps that can pump thick sludge or water containing large solids. Instead of an impeller and a volute, diaphragm pumps use a neoprene diaphragm. The WDP30 offers an exceptional value for construction, industrial, and agricultural applications.
- Handles solids up to 2.4": With 3" ports, the WDP30 can easily pass solids up to 2.4".
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine: The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Perfect when low volume, dry run capability is required: Because it can run without water, the WDP30 is perfect for areas with slow seepage. For example, work sites where groundwater is slowly seeping in.
- 3 year residential/commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Special "rock channel" prevents case damage: Allows large solids and high amounts of sediment to pass through the pump without harming the components
- 80 gal./min capacity
- Spring protected connecting rod: Protects the pump against damage
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Wheel kit standard
- Removable priming plug allows suction head to be increased.
- Die cast aluminum case
- Dry self priming for convenient quick starts.
- Air cushion chamber to reduce pulsation in the suction line
- Convenient carrying handles
- NPT suction and delivery ports for easy hose connections
- Standard 2 3/8" steel strainer
- Engine: GX120
- Displacement: 118 cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Oil Alert: Std
- Pump Type: Diaphragm Self-priming
- Volute: N/A
- Impeller: N/A
- Priming time: 20 sec. at 20.0 ft.
- Mechanical Seal: N/A
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 80 gpm
- Suction port diameter: 3 in. NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 3 in. NPT
- Total head lift: 50 ft.
- Suction head lift: 16 ft dry, 24 ft.primed
- Maximum pressure: N/A
- Solids handling: 2.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal
- Run Time @ Max Discharge: N/A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5 in. x 30.5 in. x 25.7 in. (with handlebar over engine)
- Dry weight: 163 lb.
- Strainer Part #: W70-2903-00
- Residential Warranty: 3 years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
NOTES:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov