3/4 hp 115V submersible pump
- Top discharge
- 74 gal./min. capacity
- Automatic non-mercury float switch
- Rated for continuous use
- Double mechanical seal construction
- Ideal for draining basements, window wells, garden irrigation, decorative fountains and more
- 3/4 hp, 115V submersible pump: 115 Volt operation allows the pump to be plugged into a standard outlet. (GFCI is recommended).
- Rated for continuous use: Operates on continuous duty in temperatures of up to 104°, and intermittent duty up to 140°. Since this pump can be used 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, it is suitable for any application that needs to move water from one place to another on a continuous basis.
- 74 gal./min. capacity
- Solids handling up to 3/8": Move slurry and dirty liquids without the worry of damaging the pump.
- Lightweight durable stainless steel casing: The pump won't rust or corrode, minimizing costly repairs and replacement. The 304 stainless steel is an industrial grade, again minimizing damage and reducing the need for repairs.
- Automatic non-mercury float switch: Honda submersible pumps use a mechanical float switch instead of mercury, eliminating the use of hazardous materials in the pump.
- Built in thermal reset switch: If the pump overheats, it automatically resets itself after the pump cools down. This is designed to protect the motor from periodic overheating.
- 50 foot heavy duty cord: SOW/ASA U.L. listed
- Top discharge: Great for applications where space is tight.
- Operates fully or partially submerged: No need to worry about the water level for the pump!
- Shielded ball bearings for added durability: Shielded ball bearings, both top and bottom, add significantly to the longevity of the pump.
- Efficient air-insulated motor
- Oil lubricated double mechanical seals: Oil lubricated double mechanical seals prevents damage to the seal if the pump is run dry.
- Pump Type: Submersible Standard
- Starting Type: Automatic
- Casing: Stainless Steel
- Motor (HP): 3/4
- Voltage: 115
- Starting amps: 48
- Running amps: 12.2
- Duty: Continuous
- Motor insulation: Class F
- Overhead protection: Built-In Thermal Automatic Reset
- Discharge Type: Top
- Discharge capacity: 74 gpm
- Max. head (feet): 54
- Port diameter ( inches): 1.5 FNPT
- Maximum pressure: 23 psi
- Solids handling: 0.375 in.
- Impeller: Stainless Steel
- Seals: Tandem Mechanical Carbon/Ceramic-upper SIC/SIC-lower
- Cord length (feet): 50
- Cord type: Heavy-Duty 115V
- Dimensions (WxH): 8.3 in. x 17.2 in.
- Pump diameter: 8.3 in.
- Dry weight: 27 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 1 year
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
NOTES:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov